"Wholesale Teleco Industry in the Digital Transformation Era – Challenges and opportunities: Interoperability and interworking in the era of on-demand services"
MOX Networks President and COO Allen Meeks recently participated in an executive panel discussion about the challenges and opportunities facing the wholesale telecommunications industry. Hosted by Carrier Community at GCCM London on March 21, 2023, the group of experts explored interoperability and interworking in the era of on-demand services:
- How fast Digital Transformation impacts traditional carrier business models
- New Business strategies, structures, and how they reshape businesses
- How new technologies reshape the products & services being developed
- Importance of end-to-end ecosystem business automation
- Benefits of automating inter-provider services
- How APIs are shaping the way digital telco businesses are built
- The role of APIs in telco digital transformation
- What are the drivers behind the need for CSPs to invest in APIs?
- Building New Networks with SDN-WAN & NFV
- New challenges and opportunities for Cybersecurity